Re: SASI Prob

The RAW data stays at 255 and never moves, no matter what levers I push.
Does this mean both rotors are flipped and are at the maximum position now?
I have had strange problems running my SASI with the current version of
NOVA before. Could this be a Nova problem or my rotors are just not
properly aligned?