Downconverter With Corner Reflector -- corrected

FROM K5GNA:

My original message was formated wrong and missing some info (too many
characters in a paragraph), plus one of the downconverters with the 2
meter IF was sold since -- here is a more readable copy:

I had enough parts for 3 more downconverters with corner reflectors --
one 2 Meter IF units (2401 MHz = 145 MHz) and two 122 MHz IF units (2401
MHz =123 MHz).  These are already packaged (most ordered the ncluded 3
items) and ready to ship for field day. I can ship today, otherwise I
will be gone the rest of the week.

PayPal.com or BidPay.com is the only way I can do it in time for Field
Day -- they should be there by Thursday.  Contact me at k5gna@aol.com
This Road Runner Email address will delay response.

EVERYTHING IS SHIPPED VIA US POSTAL SERVICE PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE
AND THE PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING.

DOWNCONVERTERS WITH CORNER REFLECTOR -- THESE ARE THE SAME UNITS AS
DREW'S, AS PICTURED ON PAGE 85 OF JULY QST. Items are packed and complete
as listed, subject to prior sale.

2.4 GHz, AIDC 3731 downconverter with dipole @ $135,  2 meter IF, F to
BNC adapter and with the small corner reflector with 12 dBi gain and ball
swivel mount hardware.  You will need a couple of F to F jumper cables as
used on TV's.  Power inserter for downconverter @ $10.  This will inject
the DC into the downconverter so it can be powered up the coax, has 3
female F connectors.  I will also include a wall wart power supply at no
charge, but you must solder on an F connector for power to the power
inserter -- I don't have any complete power supplies. You can connect it
directly to a 12 volt battery also. If your RX sends preamp power up the
coax, it will power the downconverter and the inserter is not needed. 6
dB Attenuator @ $3, to reduce excess noise and help prevent accidental
burnout of the downconverter.  These will not pass DC, so can't be used
with the preamp PS in t! he RX. These will work with the power inserter.

2 METER IF (2401 MHz = 145 MHz). TOTAL = $148.00, 1 unit available.

SAME AS ABOVE BUT WITH ORIGINAL 122 MHz IF (2401 MHz =123 MHz).  TOTAL =
$123.00,  2 units available.

Please respond to:  k5gna@aol.com

TNX,

Bob