More Downconverters with Corner Reflector

FROM K5GNA:

Thanks for the response on my downconverters -- all the units that were
ordered have been shipped via US Postal Service Priority Mail over the
weekend at the manned 24 by 7 Airport Post Office here in Houston. They
state 2 or 3 day delivery and the weekend days are included; there is no
tracking number with this service. I had enough parts for 4 more units
--  two 2 Meter IF units (2401 MHz = 145 MHz) and two 122 MHz IF units
(2401 MHz =123 MHz).  These are already packaged (most ordered the
included 3 items) and ready to ship for field day. I can ship today,
otherwise I will be gone the rest of the week.  PayPal.com or
BidPay.com is the only way I can do it in time for Field Day -- they
should be there by Thursday.  Contact me at k5gna@aol.com This Road
Runner Email address will delay response. EVERYTHING IS SHIPPED VIA US
POSTAL SERVICE PRIORITY MAIL WITH INSURANCE AND THE PRICE INCLUDES
SHIPPING. DOWNCONVERTERS WITH CORNER REFLECTOR -- THESE ARE THE SAME
UNITS AS DREW'S, AS PICTURED ON PAGE 85 OF JULY QST. Items are packed and
complete as listed, subject to prior sale. 2.4 GHz, AIDC 3731
downconverter with dipole @ $135,  2 meter IF, F to BNC adapter and with
the small corner reflector with 12 dBi gain and ball swivel mount
hardware.  You will need a couple of F to F jumper cables as used on
TV's.  Power inserter for downconverter @ $10.  This will inject the DC
into the downconverter so it can be powered up the coax, has 3 female F
connectors.  I will also include a wall wart power supply at no charge,
but you must solder on an F connector for power to the power inserter --
I don't have any complete power supplies. You can connect it directly to
a 12 volt battery also. If your RX sends preamp power up the coax, it
will power the downconverter and the inserter is not needed. 6 dB
Attenuator @ $3, to reduce excess noise and help prevent accidental
burnout of the downconverter.  These will not pass DC, so can't be used
with the preamp PS in t! he RX. Th SAME AS ABOVE BUT WITH ORIGINAL 122
MHz IF (2401 MHz =123 MHz).  TOTAL = $123.00,  2 units available. Please
respond to:  k5gna@aol.com TNX, BobK5GNA