Antenna Polarization question

On the AO-51 pass S mode that I have tried, I found that I had to keep the K5GNA downconverter/dipole arrangement vertically oriented.  Is the Vhf uplink oriented the same way or do I need to have it horizontal instead ?  I am tried to rig up a bracket for my arrow that will let me steer both antennas at once.  Havent been able to find anything on this from the online specs for AO-51 that I have found.

Thanks,
Ron
KA4KYI