RE: SSB UEK-2000 Down Convertor

Thanks to everyone for the help and advice with the SSB 2000.

Caught the tail end of the 21.30 PDT pass of AO-51 last night. I really have
to get better at the armstrong method of aiming :-) I heard W7DAS signing
with WA6DNR. At least that is enough for me to tell that the downconverter
is working, now all I need is a better antenna than the patch I was using,
Oh and more experience aiming...

73's

Robin W7YED