RE: SSB UEK-2000 Down Convertor

Nope no dish or helix. Just the downconvertor. It has N connectors for the
Ant and RX and a SO-239 for the 13.5V supply which had a green cap.

I just tried the 10.15 pass of AO-51 with a cushcraft WiFi patch as the
antenna, but didn't hear anything so I would imagine I'm listening in the
wrong spot on 2M. I think I started at 145.1250 and went down from there..

I'm going to try the noon pass too, it's a little higher (45 deg) at this
location so that may be better.