Re: Successful contact via AO-51 between JA6PL + HS1JAN

Dear JA6PL and HAM in Asia

Thank you for respond to us. Tonight!! and Monday to Friday after 1300 -
1700 UTC
between 17-26 June 2005.  We would like to invite all HAM in Asia standby
for access
to AO-51 mode V/S. Ham of TAMSAT group in thailand waiting access to LEO
satellite.

Regards,

Tanan Rangseeprom HS1JAN
Thailand Satellites Gateway of TAMSAT / Thailand Amateur Radio Satellites
Corporate