From: k5gna@houston.rr.com
Sent: Jun 17, 2005 9:02 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: bob@k5gna.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] Downconverters for Field Day

FROM K5GNA:

I have the following items ready to ship via US Postal Service Priority
Mail.  With payment by PayPal, they will ship this Saturday or Sunday and
should get there by Wednesday, June 22, in time for Field Day.  I live
near the main 24 hour by 7 days a week Airport Post Office here in
Houston, so they will ship before Monday.

QTY = 10 of the 2.4 GHz, AIDC 3731 downconverters with dipole,  2 meter
IF and with the small corner reflector with 12 dBi gain and ball swivel
mount hardware @ $135.00 each shipped Priority Mail in the USA, lower
48.  These corner reflectors and downconverters will be in stock for a
while.

QTY = 6 of the 2.4 GHz, AIDC 3731 downconverters with dipole, 2 meter IF
and with the 24" by 18" grid dish with 19 dBi gain and mounting hardware
@ $150.00 each shipped Priority Mail in the USA, lower 48.  These are the
last of the dishes that I had made.

 Please contact me offline for more details, only at bob@k5gna.com

73,