AO-51 tonight

Hello all:

I managed a QSO with WI2W tonight on the 02:30 Z run tonight.  One thing I
noticed - there were a lot of signals that sounded WAY off frequency - not
sure they were ham signals.  I believe that was Steve in FN20 tonight -
Thanks !!  You sure have to keep your hand on the receive adjustment as it
descends that sigmoid curve.  Anyway, I'll keep practicing.  I have a 6 turn
helix mounted on the Arrow boom on a camera tripod with counterbalance - I
will take pictures.

73, Jamie