RE: Hamsat now VO-52

Hi AMSATs,

It is increadible that the name is still not changed.
Its even terrible that they even changed the HAMSAT
name in VO-52...

Now its like VUSAT (aka HAMSAT), instead of HAMSAT
(aka VUSAT)

I am awaiting for the "EAGLE" to be ready.
Like the HAMSAT has got another name by none
participants, I will give the "EAGLE" also another
name as none-participant in this project.

I will not name it as "EAGLE" but as "VULTURE", or any
other kind of ugly looking animal...

You think the satellite builder will like that ?
I didn't even mentioned the US (Eagle proud) hams...

Have a nice day x :o)
73
William
---