Re: translator invertin and noninverting?

Andy wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks all for yours answers on my question about translator!

I read article about ballon translator in back issue VHF communications
November 1969, old I know, but this is only photocopy which I was order from
VHFComm and is in bad resolution.
If anyone having original issue, I be very grateful to get scaned schematic
of DJ4ZC's inband translator page 240. It has germanium transistor but
is fun for study
satellite hardware.

Thanks!
Regards Andy

I have that issue, and can scan and mail it to you if you wish.
Contact me with your email address at nu8i@cox.net and I'll send it to you.

73 Alf NU8I
Scottsdale AZ DM43an