Hamsat now VO-52

I received an online bug report from the website that Hamsat had
disappeared from the Online prediction program.  This is because the name
was changed from Hamsat to VO-52.

When a new satellite is added to the keps list it is automatically
scheduled for inclusion in the next update (done every 12 hours).  However
I added logic to force a manual update today.  This was done at 16:04
UTC.  VO-52 now shows up and the prediction engine is now predicting VO-52
passes.

73,

Emily

W0EEC - CM87tm