Re: RE: S band for 6 bucks

I really appreciate the extra effort Woody. Collaborative effort between AMSAT members like this is what makes the organization really tick. I'd be interested in hearing how they work on V/S this week.

73, Drew KO4MA

-----Original Message-----
From: Woody <kj4so@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Jun 17, 2005 12:41 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] RE: S band for 6 bucks

In addition to the MS Word file and original photos, there is now a
marked-up photo showing the location of the tuning screws, grounding
screws, and the trimmer capacitor on the website:

http://www.themidwives.org/CalAmp/

Thanks to John, KC8ZFN for hosting the website and to Roger, WA1KAT for
the photos.

Woody
KJ4SO
AMSAT # 5562