Re: 2.4 GHz Weak Signal Generator

Please give me a good smack if I'm wrong but couldn't you use any old
wireless router .I think they put out a couple of hundred milliwatts.2.4
gigahertz to 2.483 gigahertz. To insulate against collision, channels
are spaced in 1MHz increments, yielding approximately 83 individual
channels that can be used for individual communications links.

  "73"
 Robert
KI4HXT