Re: translator invertin and noninverting?

Hi all,

Thanks all for yours answers on my question about translator!

I read article about ballon translator in back issue VHF communications
November 1969, old I know, but this is only photocopy which I was order from
VHFComm and is in bad resolution.
If anyone having original issue, I be very grateful to get scaned schematic
of DJ4ZC's inband translator page 240. It has germanium transistor but
is fun for study
satellite hardware.

Thanks!
Regards Andy