[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] - [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]
Re: translator invertin and noninverting?
- Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: translator invertin and noninverting?
- From: Andy Brian <briaandy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 21:36:44 +0200
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=P+avVxAhDYG8PMDUJad/L0hwH+XbO9DVHDXfguE9IzKaheljFqefg9lcS5+sFMX+9d1z3NWu72me7Fk3k18448mBUoPeUned7gOj4ZunVT8Zrfms4CFY2UnULVzTLb0YH7jbx5tb/ztx8rIe1qeGPJZJKrC5atjK67sVRGX/ogk=
- In-Reply-To: <007701c57109$e0bc2c40$2ad12dd5@b3o7f1>
Thanks all for yours answers on my question about translator!
I read article about ballon translator in back issue VHF communications
November 1969, old I know, but this is only photocopy which I was order from
VHFComm and is in bad resolution.
If anyone having original issue, I be very grateful to get scaned schematic
of DJ4ZC's inband translator page 240. It has germanium transistor but
is fun for study
Sent via firstname.lastname@example.org. Opinions expressed are those of the author.
Not an AMSAT member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe amsat-bb" to Majordomo@amsat.org