Re: Graphical Satellite Tracking with Linux

Yes, GSat can execute a command at AOS and at LOS. You can set it up in the preferences window.
I used it to play some sounds as an alarm, and to start recording some WX Sats downlink for APT decoding with my IC PCR-100.

73 de Xavi EB3CZS

--

73 de Xavi EB3CZS
JN11bl