From: John Wilcox / NS1Z [mailto:ns1z@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 10:50 PM
To: 9w2qc@9w2qc.net
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Serial Cable for ICOM CT-17

Straight thru. NOT null modem. GL

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Sion Chow Q. C. 9W2QC
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 14:26 UTC
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Serial Cable for ICOM CT-17

Hello Group,

Sorry for the bandwidth.  I have just aquired an ICOM CT-17 computer
interface which requires me to purchase a serial cable.  As I do not
have the instruction manual with me, can someone advise me whether it
uses a straight cable or a cross (null modem) cable.

Thanks a lot in advance.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C.,
9W2QC.