RE: Graphical Satellite Tracking with Linux

"Robin Callender" <robin_callender@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, has anyone run some of the standard Windows
>satellite tracking software under Linux + Wine (Windows Emulator)?
>
>I was going to try this on a newly installed Fedora Core 3 system, but I
>can't seem to find Wine in this verion of the Fedora 3 distro.
>(At this point I am assuming some operator error as it was in previous
>version of RedHet distros)

I have managed to get an older version of Nova running under wine on a
Fedora Core 3 system. I havenít been able to get the rotator control feature
working but the rest seems to work correctly.

Fedora Core 3, kernel version 2.6.11-1.27
The Nova release is version 2.1d
Wine is version 0.20040914

Newer versions of Nova donít seem to be properly supported by the current
release of wine.

Steve .. AI7W
Lm #2270