Re: Polarizations

Gang

Thanks to the folks who responded with SO-50 and AO-51 information. I still
need Antenna polarization info for Hamsat VO-52. Anyone ?

I asked for *definitive* info because it is needed for the update to
Amsat-UK's beginners' book, The Guide to Oscar Operating, which will be
published at our Colloquium at the end of July.

Sorry but speculation and antenna mfrs info is no use.

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188