Mobile SSB success /Mississippi

Finally got a contact on VO-52 this afternoon. After I got the cables all
connected to the 706 and the yaesu 290R and the arrow it was really no
biggy. Pointing the antenna and tuning doppler on the uplink is always a
chore but a can do if you practice a little. I did not get the call of the
fellow in Mississippi written down and sure wish I had. Well if he needs a
card from FM25 maybe he will email me. Sure was hot out there but it was
great fun anyway. I am looking forward to trying the mode S on Friday from
the mobile. CU all there I hope. 73's << John