Re: Mozilla 1.78 tested

On 14 Jun 2005 at 22:55, Emily Clarke wrote:

> I have done some general testing with Mozilla 1.78 and this browser appears
> to be compatible with AMSAT.org.  If you find any problems using this
> browser please file a bug report using the bug report link at the
bottom of
> each AMSAT.org page.
>
> 73,
>
> Emily
>

> ---------------------------------
> W0EEC - CM87tm
> AMSAT Area Coordinator - San Francisco Bay Area
> http://www.projectoscar.net    http://www.PlanetEmily.com
>
> Join AMSAT!  http://www.amsat.org

I'm running Mozilla firefox since over a year now and it run fine on
AMSAT.web pages. Even with version 1.78 i still got problems on e-bay
no pictures are displayed and when i browse the internet explorer
favorites it is very slow. Time to time i got some problem on some
web sites but i get rid of pop up windows and i feel more secure
against kackers attacks.

i recommend

"-"
Even worse than not being informed is to believe that you are

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe