From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Mike Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 5:26 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Graphical Satellite Tracking with Linux

Hi All:
    Does anyone here have a graphical sat track program running under
Linux?  I'm running a 2.6 GHz Celeron PC with Fedora Core 3 and haven't
been able to figure out how to get GSat compiled.  The GSat version is
labeled 1.1.0 and came with a download of predict.  Predict compiled and
seems to run fine.  When compiling GSat the configure program complains
that it can't find GTK.  Using the package manager, I have installed the
GNOME software development tools.  Any ideas?
Thanks,
Mike K4MPL (ex KU4AD)