Re: What's In a Name w/InstantTune

Hi Cliff and Charlie,

You are correct, for InstantTune to work, the names
have to match - you don't really want to have to type in
the NORAD number too do you?

Just an extra note, the satellite names are matched without
regard to capitalization so either AMSAT or NASA format names
will work. But, the transponder mode is case-sensitive so
mode "a" is different than mode "A" and the match has to be
exact (but only if the satellite has more than one mode.)

Enjoy!
Tony AA2TX

---