Kenpro KR-5400A calibration

I just aquired a Kenpro KR-5400A. I am having difficulty on getting the
meter on the control box for azmith to match where the antenna is actually
pointing. Since I do not have a manual I was wondering if some one could
help.  One more question: While turning rotors it seems to me that they are
turning slow is there something I can do there to speed them up a little?
THanks for the help
Patrick Lehman
N0JAK  En32