kids day from VK

G'day all,
We had a successful kid's day.  My daughter and I made three QSOs
during the two passes available to us.  The third QSO was portable as
we were just about to start a hidden transmitter hunt -  they found
us eventually.

We would like to thank AMSAT-NA and the AO-51 team for providing kid's
day and look forward to the next one.  The QSL cards are on their
way.

73 de David VK5DG