ao51-modes@amsat.org snafu

I made a mistake in setting up the ao51-modes@amsat.org email
address, and as a result most messages sent to that address were not
delivered. Actually I made two mistakes, and the second one made the
first one difficult to detect. If you emailed the AO-51 command team
through that address and didn't get a response, please be aware that
it wasn't their fault, and accept my apologies for the error.

Messages sent since April 20 have been recovered and forwarded to the
command team today. New messages should go through promptly.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org