RE: Re: Galileo project

>G0MRF@aol.com writes:
>
>I look forward to the two talks at Surrey.

I certainly look forward to those talks as well. There's a really great line
up of talks throughout the 3 days which should make this years event the
best yet.

For those that don't know the AMSAT-UK International Space Colloquium is
being held on the 29th -31st July in Guildford, England which is within easy
reach of both London-Heathrow and London-Gatwick airports.

Booking information is available at:

    http://www.uk.amsat.org/Colloquium/How_To_Book/default.php

73 Trevor M5AKA