RE: APRS on AO-51

I did a google search for "D700 & external keyboard" but could find no hits.
If there is a source for an external keyboard would you please provide a
link for us. Thank you

There is even an external Keyboard kit that you can
plug into the D700 mobile, so that you can type
messages much faster.

Fortunately, ECHO has two digitial uplink channels
for the digital system and so if only one is allowed
to be shared with APRS users, then the existing
digital users would not be significanly impacted if
they then used the other channel when they had
a critical upload need.

Also if you send your APRS message to "EMAIL"
and include someone's email address as the first
word of the message, then it will get delivered
by the APRS system too...   This is also fun..

Hope that helps.
de Wb4APR, Bob

Thanks.

Stefan, VE4NSA