Re: Re: Galileo project.

The Galileo transmission is spread spectrum (extreme
broadband), so narrowband jammers like SSB or CW may
not be an issue, unless the receiver is nearby the
amateur transmitter and the front end is overloaded.

In the US the 23cm band is secondary allocation for
hams, and it is the same in most parts of the world.

73, Marc N2UO

http://mail.yahoo.com