Carrier On AO-51

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 02:42:56PM -0600, William Erhardt wrote:
> Howdy from Bill K7MT

> Another strange signal was WA6PXO calling cq on CW that I picked up on FM
> for the uplink to AO-51 on 145.920.

Was vo-52 in range?

- Diane VA3DB

I believe VO-52 was in Range and Diane has a good point. It is possible
WA6PXO was on 145.920 down link calling CQ on VO-52 while in range of AO-51.
Excellent footwork Diane.

I am still going to pursue this carrier on 145.920 here in the Helena, Mt.
Valley. I have been monitoring it for the last 4 hours or so and no change
just a steady carrier.

Cheers  Bill K7MT AMSAT 33461