Carrier on AO-51

Howdy from Bill K7MT

I discovered an S9 steady carrier in the Helena, Montana area on
145.921.500.  I used my satellite antennas to get a general direction then
drove around with DF gear to see if I could try and locate.  I picked up a
very strong signal in the Helena area. I will try to isolate the source
tomorrow as everyone is closed. I have general idea where its coming from so
will update tomorrow on my findings.

Another strange signal was WA6PXO calling cq on CW that I picked up on FM
for the uplink to AO-51 on 145.920.

Bill K7MT