FM-25 & FM-26

For those that still need FM-25 and/or FM-26, I will
be active again from the Outer Banks next month. This
year we are staying in Duck, NC which is in grid
FM-26. I will also try to operate from FM-25 when we
take a day long excursion to Cape Hatteras. Look for
WB8K/4 'beach portable' & mobile from July 9th thru
the 16th.

Most likely on AO-51 & SO-50 & possibly AO-27

73

Denny  WB8K