FM25 QSL's

Thanks to those that I have worked so far from North Carolina Outer Banks.
I have a tape of the passes so far and will log them when I get home. This
grid is almost in the Atlantic Ocean except for this little eastern strip.
Sure wish I had it. Well anyone wonting a card can send me a email and I
will send one out. No need to send a card just give me the email with the
address and the QSO info. Signals on SO-50 were really good yesterday but
AO-51 was much better this morning. The Arrow and the Kenwood TH-D7 never
lets me down. I look forward to the rest of this week and espically the
mode S on Friday. I will be leaving for home on Saturday so Friday will be
it for mode S. Hope to work anyone that wonts this grid. 73's << John