Re: Re: Galileo project.

David,

You are right on the money. Although Galileo could be
an interesting technical achievment in which hams are
professionally involved, hams in general should not be
cheering Galileo since one of the frequencies that
will be used by the satellites includes the 23 cm
band.

Those who operate 23 cm EME know well about this
issue.

73, Marc N2UO

http://mail.yahoo.com