From: Walter Holmes [mailto:walterh@k5wh.net]
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2005 11:02
To: 'Eric Christensen, KF4OTN'
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] Digital Voice

Hey Eric,

 I just installed the Windrm software last weekend, and have been
trying to find stations on HF, with no luck so far. But I would like
to understand if you have been using something like that so far. Or
perhaps a different program. Guess I'm too cheap to try a hardware
solution. :)

I haven't considered using it on the birds, because of the extreme
Doppler shift on the leos. Perhaps when the HEOs get up there that
might be a lot different.

Take care,
Thanks,
Walter/K5WH