RE: CalAmp DownConverter Info-RevA Response

What I think may have happened: My signal source is a 50Mhz oscillator...probably was hearing 2500, not 2400! Oh well...I think it would be very interesting to convert these to a 2401 to 21 mhz setup, but I'm a follower and not a leader in that arena....

73, Drew