FS and PJ7 report

Here is a short report of this week activities from French Saint Martin and
Dutch Sint Maarten.

The results were not as good as expected since the island is very hilly and
moving to the appropriate side of the island was not always easy.  To worsen
things up the battery went dead on a good orbit and I lost the memories on
other.  No QSOs were made in orbits over South America nor Africa and the
Atlantic Islands.

Anyway here are the stations on the log.

FS/VE7RKK

FG1GW, WA4IVM, N2SPI, WI2W, KE4AZN, WA4IVM, VE9QRP, N5UXT, KO4MA/M, XE2AT,
XE1MEX, N5AFV, VA3GR, W8ZCF, N8BBQ, KB1GMX and VE3OGS.

PJ7/VE7RKK

VE3AWN, N4GN, XE1MEX, KO4MA, K3AWN, KE4AZN, N5UXT, W2NBJ, KB3TWG, N2AMC and
WB4YDL

>From both entities the Grid is FK-88.  If you need a card send me an email and
I send you one direct as soon as I print some cards.

73 de Ramon, XE1KK

ramon@xe1kk.net