821H Question

Just acquired a very nice condition 821H. In studying the manual and
learning to program the sat mode memory, I cannot determine if the
memory only holds the two freqs and mode or should it contain the
rev/norm tracking mode as well.

I have not been able to program the rev/nom into memory. The memory
holds the freq/mode okay when I write to memory but not the tracking
mode.

Any clarification would be appreciated. It appears to me it only
registers the freq/mode in memory. No mention either way in the manual.

73,  John
N4NAB/ FM14lq
AMSAT # 32411