PTFE Tape

Hello Everyone!

It's been awhile since I've posted a message here. Hope everyone is doing
well.

Someone left a voicemail at my workplace (how'd you get that number?) today
asking if I could still provide PTFE Tape for downconverter conversions. The
answer is 'yes'. I have few rolls of 1" wide 10mil PTFE with single-side
adheasive. If you need some you can send me a SASE and I'll be happy to drop
some in the envelope for you. I'm not charging anything for it but if someone
includes a greenstamp it would come in handy for bait! (The walleye are biting
here in Minnesota!)

Best wishes everyone!

Mark Fossum - N0NSV
P.O. Box 634
Deer River, MN 56636-0634

PS: I hope the guy that left the V/M see's this. You forgot to leave me any
contact info! Hi!
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.