yaesu FT-7800 for satellite?

Is there anybody who uses a yaesu FT-7800 for FM satellite?

Yes,.. I know that the FT-7800 is not able to work cross-band full duplex.
I should buy one for the mobile if I know that you can set a transmitting
frequency on one band and a receiving frequeny on the other.I think that it
is possible to set this in the memories.

Who has more info about this transceiver?
please reply to  ; on4api@uba.be

Best 73's , ON4API