Re: Setting up the TH-D7a

Hi Folks,

First - to everyone that responded... thank you very much
indeed. I'm busy reading, digesting and trying to understand
what I have received :-))

Second - I have received several requests to post any
information I get to the list...
a) I have received a very useful Excel spread sheet
b) several .d7g files that I am looking at today
c) quite a few hints and tips on both setting up for the
sats' and APRS.

My question is:
Do attachments get stripped off of emails to the AMSAT bb??
If so, how can I get this information to those that would
like it? (I do not have a web page ---just dial up!)

Thanks de Dave KK7SS