Re: CaiAmp Part no. 130215

Bill Ress wrote:

>I received and ran initial tests on the eBay CA Part no. 130215 sold on
>eBay. I don't what to take up BW here so email me with your questions.

Bill  - I dont think your taking up bandwidth by publishing what you
have found!

Please by all means -  give us a report.

Questions should be posted and answered here, that way people wont ask
you the same thing twice and the discussion will be archived for future
reference

regards

Tim

--
Tim
VK2XTT :: IRLP6000 :: QF56if :: AMSAT# 35732