CA 130215 DC (Was: RE: S band for 6 bucks)

For those of us who grabbed one or more of these:

While not the same converter, this site has info about converting
another California Amplifier downconverter: http://www.qsl.net/n9zia/31732/

Spec sheet for a similar CA DC:  http://www.sepatriot.com/PDF/CA-130811.pdf

Hope that may be some help :)

-- John KD7SEE