Re: S band for 6 bucks...

Got my two Cal Amp 130215 downconverters via priority mail today. I can confirm that they are S-band systems, new in the box. N connector input, F connector out, with another F connector test port?. Fired up the Transystem and my signal source, a 50 Mhz xtal setup (thanks Keith), running on 12 volts...found the signal, then switched to the Cal Amp. 2400 seems to come out at 120 Mhz on the Cal Amp, although I was running it at 12 volts instead of 16-24 as the case states. Sensitivity and gain seems good at first blush.

I'll pop the case open now and see what the xtal frequency is, etc....

S band for 6 bucks...See you on AO-51 in a few weeks...

73, Drew KO4MA