We need writers ! !

Attention bb viewers..
The AMSAT Journal needs the services of writers who have the talents to
interview AMSAT members who have done projects that need to be shared with
all our members. Such reporters can interview these outstanding people via
phone and develop outstanding articles. Respondents should have a background
in writing and/or reporting with good interview and writing skills.. If you
have such a background, and you are willing to help, please contact me via
e-mail: w8gsm@amsat.org..
Regards,
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM