Re: Re: Tried but 5 watts and an Arrow

I'm not used to airing my laundry in public, but I need to this time!

Barry,

   I apologize, I did not mean to sound condescending, but you are correct I
did.  I'm sure I would have done no better than you from the location you
described.  We actually have a lot in common, experience has taught both of
us how important it is to choose a good location when trying to activate a
new grid.  We both enjoy putting new grids on, and we also both agree the
Alligators can be a pain.

73, With Apologies,
Joe
kk0sd