Re: Re: Tried but 5 watts and an Arrow

I didn't realize my failed attempts would spark such a in-depth
discussion. This was the first time I had been to this campground so I
had no idea what I was getting into. I had the satellite in view for
2-3 minutes tops on a saturday passes.  Tough going, a situation on
Gary "Joe" Mayfield could have over-come I think. Someday I hope to
surpass Gary's high expectations of Amateurs.

I always have the Arrow and TH7DA in the Travel Trailer.  I try to
activate grids when I can. I enjoy rustic and backwoods camping so the
trees are always an issue. I will be going back to the same campground
in september and probably twice a year for quite a number of years to
come. I will do much better next time.

73
Barry