Re: Re: Tried but 5 watts and an Arrow

When AO-51 was commisioned, I couldn't get in for a week or 2 and then
things started clearing up.  It took several months before I could get
it down to 50 mw but that's rare that I can get into it with that.  Of
the J-FM LEOs, AO-51 has the biggest draw so I regularly have to run 5
watts to complete a QSO where 1/2 is the norm on the others.
Polarization is definitely important at 50 mw!

73 de Pat --- KA9SCF.