Re: Tried but 5 watts and an Arrow

Hey, I have had problems getting into AO-51 with my VX-5R and Arrow.  When
AO-51 first was available, I couldn't get into it at all.  I felt like I had
donated money for a satellite for other ham to use.

Recently, I have had better luck when I have tried.  I use an IC-R10 on the
downlink, so it is still hard to hear, but I have made some contacts.  I think
propagation has more of a factor whether I get in or not more than we
satellite operators are willing to admit.

Gotta go.  FO-29 coming over!

Dave W8IJ