HT question...

Due to old growth trees, residential power lines, cable
drops, etc., etc., I cannot 'see' any bird that is below 45
degree elevation except for a small 55 degree segment to the
east where I can get down to 30 degree.
. I have decided that I have to get out into the open to try
to work them... I already have my Arrow antenna   :^)
So now I'm looking at getting a (handheld) portable rig...

Not wishing to start any 'Flame Wars' but I need to resolve a
question before committing my hard-earned (Social Security)
cash to a dealer.....

The FT-817 is out as I know it is not dual RX.
That (according to the catalogues) leaves the ICOM IC-W32A,
Kenwood TH-F6A and the Yaesu VX-7R all listed as being dual
receive...
>From reading the archives... Am I correct in saying that the
IC-W32A is the only one that can transmit on one frequency
for the uplink  and simultaneously monitor the downlink and
is therefore usable for the birds ??

And (probably a stupid question) does any one have one they
wish to sell ??

Please reply direct to me to save burning up bandwidth...

Thanks in advance
Dave KK7SS